4p  factory  China  in Seoul Republic of Korea  Lifitng EPT  Geared Motor Ce Approved with top quality

We – EPG Group the biggest gearbox & motors , couplings and gears factory in China with 5 different branches. For more details: Mobile/whatsapp/telegram/Kakao us at: 0086~13 571 88828 13858117778 571 88828

4P lifitng industry geared motor CE approved 

 

Model Output module 380V/3 phases/50Hz  4P  Output gear Reduction
ratio
Output shaft
(r/min)
TCMD-030 M3 No. of Gear ( T ) 12 14 15 16 17   10:1 150
Speed(m/min) 14.1 16.5 17.7 19 20  
M3.5 No. of Gear( T ) 10 11 12 13 14  
Speed (m/min) 13.4 15.4 16.9 18.3 19.4  
M4 No. of Gear( T ) 10          
Speed(m/min) 16          
TCMD-050 M3 No. of Gear( T ) 12 13 14 15 16 17 8.5:1 176
Speed(m/min) 17.1 18.5 20 21.5 22.8 24.3
M3.5 No. of Gear(T ) 10 11 12 13 14 15
Speed(m/min) 16.7 18.5 20.1 21.7 23.5 25.1
M4 No. of Gear( T ) 9 10 11 12 13  
Speed(m/min) 17.3 19.3 21.2 23.1 25  
TCMD-100 M3 No. of Gear( T ) 13 14 15 16     7.7:1 188
Speed( m/min) 19 21 23 24.4    
M3.5 No. of Gear( T ) 10 11 12 13 14 15
Speed(m/min) 17.9 19.6 21.5 23.8 25.7 27.5
M4 No. of Gear( T ) 9 10 11 12 13  
Speed(m/min) 18.8 21 23 25.1 27.2  
M5 No. of Gear( T ) 7 8 9 10 11 12
Speed( m/min) 18.8 21.5 24.2 26.8 29.5 32.2
KCMD-150 M3.5 No. of Gear( T ) 15 16 18 20 22 24 13:1 114
Speed(m/min) 16.6 17.7 19.9 22 24.3 26.5
M4 No. of Gear( T ) 14 15 16 17 18 20
Speed( m/min) 17.9 19.2 20.5 21.8 23.1 25.5
M4.5 No. of Gear( T ) 12 13 14 15 16 17
Speed(m/min) 19.7 21.4 23 24.7 26.3 28
TCMD-200 M3 No. of Gear ( T ) 19 21 23 25 27   16:1 92
Speed( m/min) 17 18.8 20.5 22.3 24.2  
M3.5 No. of Gear( T ) 16 17 18 19 20 21
Speed(m/min) 16.5 17.5 18.6 19.6 20.7 21.7
M4 No. of Gear( T ) 13 14 15 16 17 18
Speed(m/min) 16.7 18 19.3 20.6 21.9 23.2
M5 No. of Gear( T ) 11 12 13 14 15  
Speed(m/min) 17.4 19 20.5 22.2 23.7  
TCMD-500 M5 No. of Gear( T ) 17 18 19 20 21 22 18.5:1 80
Speed(m/min) 18.6 19.7 20.8 21.9 22.9 24
M6 No. of Gear( T ) 14 15 16 17 18  
Speed(m/min) 18.8 20.1 21.4 22.8 24.1  
     

When you are looking for the highest quality lifting products, turn to YOSOU.  Here, you will find a wide variety of the finest lifting products available from a staff of responsive, knowledgeable people. 
At YOSOU, helping you meet your lifting challenges is what we do best.  As specialists in lifting and lifting-related products and services for 15 years , we have the expertise to match the right product to your needs. Your safety is very important to us.  That is why our sales team is continually working with our vendors to stay up-to-the minute on the latest safety innovations. 
At YOSOU, you’ll get accurate information from salespeople ready to assist you in determining the products best suited for you.  We’ll evaluate your currentlifting products and procedures and make recommendations on how to make them the safest available. From the fast response to answers you need, to the delivery of products, our fast service will keep your operation running smoothly and safely. 
You get the right products at the right price at the right moment.

Our team is the guarantee of good service:
· The sales engineers have more than 5 years experience in overseas sales. they are multilingual, smart and equipment with optimal sales character.
· The electric and structure engineers have 20 years working experience. They have Professional knowledge and skills in lifting industry. Their cases are used for strict and complicated projects home and abroad.
· We guarantee that we can go all out to deal with after-sales by providing accessories, video guidance and flying to the country where the project is located if necessary.


1.If it is after sales service?
We supply free spare parts to replace your hoists. Besides, we can send your the video to guide your engineers.

2.If it is quality?
Before packing hoist, our workers will send hoists to inspection center well checked.And we take detailed pictures for each hoist before packing.You can offer our serial No.And then know the detailed products.

3.If it is spare parts?
We are manufacturing 60% spare parts in our factory to control high quality, and the other 40% spare parts supplier are from our long term supplier.Before stocking in warehouse, we have strict inspection for each parts.

5.If it is warranty?
We can provide 1 years warranty for electric parts, 2 years for mechanical parts.

 

The use of original equipment manufacturer’s (OEM) part numbers or trademarks , e.g. CASE® and John Deere® are for reference purposes only and for indicating product use and compatibility. Our company and the listed replacement parts contained herein are not sponsored, approved, or manufactured by the OEM.

4p  factory  China  in Seoul Republic of Korea  Lifitng EPT  Geared Motor Ce Approved with top quality

4p  factory  China  in Seoul Republic of Korea  Lifitng EPT  Geared Motor Ce Approved with top quality