We – EPG Group the bigge EPT Chain and agricultural gearbox factory in China with 5 different branches. For more details: Mobile/whatsapp/telegram/Kakao us at: 0086~13083988828 13858117778 0571 88828
S Type Steel Agricultural Chain
1. Material: Alloy steel & Stainless steel
2. Surface treatment: Shot peening / Zinc-plated / Nickel-plated / Dacromet-plated
3. Application: These chains are widely used in the rice harvester, combine harvester, drill and EPT agricultural machinery.
4. Characteristic: Chain plate hole finally passed ball extrusion to ensure maximum fatigue resistance, parts of shot peening treatment makes the chain and the sleeve have a higher fatigue strength.
|Product name||S type steel agricultural chain|
|Materials Available||1. Stainless Steel: SS304, SS316, etc|
|2. Alloy Steel: 45Mn, 42CrMo, etc|
|3. OEM according to your request|
|Surface Treatment||Shot peening, Polishing, Oxygenation, Blackening, Zinc-plated, Nickel-plated, Anodized, etc.|
|Characteristic||Fire Resistant, Oil Resistant, Heat Resistant|
|Design criterion||ISO DIN ANSI & Customer’s Drawing|
|Size||Customer’s Drawing & ISO standard|
|Package||Wooden Case / Container and pallet, or made-to-order|
|Advantage||Fir EPT quality, be EPT service, competitive price, fa EPT delivery|
|Delivery Time||20 days for samples. 45 days for official order.|
1. Chain types: Roller chain, agricultural chain, conveyor chain, transmission chain, silent chain, oil pump chain, weld steel drag chain, plastic chain, etc;
2. Main materials: It is 40Mn. 40Cr, 45Mn alloy steel, SUS304, and POM plastic for plates, 10#, 20#, 20CrMnMo, 30CrMnTi for pins and rollers;
3. Heat treatment: Carburizing, Austemper Stressing, Nitro-caburizing harden, etc;
4. Surface: Shot peening, blackening, bluing or original;
5. Package way: Plastic bag+ carton box+ plywood case
Our service : The lowest prices and best quality to customer satisfaction, we look forward to your calls and long-term cooperation.
If you have any problem, please feel free to contact us.
The use of original equipment manufacturer’s (OEM) part numbers or trademarks , e.g. CASE® and John Deere® are for reference purposes only and for indicating product use and compatibility. Our company and the listed replacement parts contained herein are not sponsored, approved, or manufactured by the OEM.